- RSS Channel Showcase 5919383
- RSS Channel Showcase 6595536
- RSS Channel Showcase 9446889
- RSS Channel Showcase 1964319
Articles on this Page
- 08/28/13--08:58: _10 Steps for Partne...
- 09/18/13--08:30: _SMAC(K) THAT
- 09/25/13--11:19: _Beyond Technology –...
- 10/02/13--10:02: _How Big is Big Data...
- 10/31/13--06:59: _Rupee Depreciation ...
- 02/04/14--07:48: _Business Intelligen...
- 02/14/14--07:21: _Notable Q4 2013 Acq...
- 07/21/14--10:59: _SAP More Tightly Al...
- 08/08/14--05:49: _Small Business Life...
- 09/05/14--06:37: _Online Storage & Co...
- 06/19/17--08:40: _SAP SAPPHIRE NOW – ...
- 03/14/18--12:36: _The Evolution of Bu...
- 04/04/18--08:36: _Unmanned Aerial Veh...
- 04/25/18--06:53: _Travel, Expense, an...
- 05/31/18--09:24: _Success in the Age ...
- 06/13/18--09:57: _Moving Towards an E...
- 07/18/18--11:22: _Evolving Retail is ...
- 08/03/18--09:26: _AI in Modern Education
- 08/23/18--10:00: _Digital Transformat...
- 08/29/18--08:50: _How Long till We Ha...
- 08/28/13--08:58: 10 Steps for Partners to Manage Cloud Security
- 09/18/13--08:30: SMAC(K) THAT
- 10/02/13--10:02: How Big is Big Data in India?
- 10/31/13--06:59: Rupee Depreciation – A ‘Boon’ in Disguise for SMBs!
- 02/14/14--07:21: Notable Q4 2013 Acquisitions by Major Tech Vendors
- 07/21/14--10:59: SAP More Tightly Aligned with Market Needs
- 06/19/17--08:40: SAP SAPPHIRE NOW – May 2017
- 03/14/18--12:36: The Evolution of Business Analytics: From Reactive to Proactive
- 05/31/18--09:24: Success in the Age of Digital Transformation? Design Thinking!!
- 06/13/18--09:57: Moving Towards an Era of “Everything-as-a-Service”
- 08/03/18--09:26: AI in Modern Education
- 08/23/18--10:00: Digital Transformation Hits the Financial Sector
- 08/29/18--08:50: How Long till We Have Fully Self-Driving Cars?
Much has been written around the rapid adoption of cloud based services among small and medium businesses (SMBs). These SMBs are looking to transition to the cloud in order to streamline business processes in order to compete with larger enterprises. While these benefits have been apparent, there are a number of security factors which make […]
Recently, I have been reading a lot of articles on the latest buzzword, SMAC, the acronym for social, mobility, analytics, and cloud. In fact, I reached out to several leading players in the datacenter space as well as some large system integrators (SIs) in India to understand what is actually happening in the field. There […]
In my last blog, I wrote on SMAC, the acronym for some of the latest global trends such as social, mobile, analytics and cloud and the need for a comprehensive, cohesive and integrated approach to the above for it is become a true global force. Close to my blog on SMAC, analysts from the Bangalore […]
“Data is a precious thing and will last longer than the systems themselves.” – Tim Berners-Lee We are living in the age of information overload. A huge amount of data is constantly being generated around us. Increasingly, automation is being adopted and consequently leads to greater amounts of data. The challenge today for enterprises as well […]
The Fall of the Rupee: The Biggest Economic Event in Recent Times In case one is quizzed about what could count as the most “happening” event in the Indian economic scenario – the answer is not very difficult. The biggest story in the financial media over roughly the last three months is the rapid “fall” […]
Business Intelligence (BI) is experiencing a surge in India. Presently, BI has moved from being just a high level discussion in boardrooms to being a business critical action point for CIOs. Data is growing constantly, which has increased the need to analyze it as well as streamlining the processes to reduce costs – a major […]
An acquisition can be a way for a large conglomerate to achieve growth albeit inorganic growth if, of course, it’s the RIGHT acquisition. Growth might occur as a result of the successful addition of an entirely new product/capability to a current set of offerings or through the addition of a complimentary product/capability that will improve […]
Having worked with SAP for a number of years, we see a noticeable improvement in SAP’s customer centricity and market execution. This is in no small part due to an improved ability to critically self examine, and listen closely to suggestions coming from the market and its ecosystem. At SAPPHIRE NOW 2014 Bill McDermott laid […]
Channel Partners Need Your Help Engaging with Promising Accounts In talking to channel partners that serve the SB market we hear of the difficulty in maintaining margins and continuing to grow their topline. Sometimes they have built a relationship with an SB customer over the course of a year or two, only to see that business […]
AMI’s Q4 2013 annual US SMB trackers revealed that over 30% of US SMBs were using one or more online storage/collaboration services such as Carbonite, Dropbox, Sharepoint, Box.com, among several other brands. Another 20% indicated plans to start using such services within the coming 12 months. As these plans are realized through the remainder of 2014 […]
SAP Leonardo tackles digital transformation with a collection of tools, technologies, and methodologies that allow for structure in the way businesses can begin to envision and plan for being more digital. Leonardo is clever packaging and branding of multiple technologies and solutions, which will allow businesses to envision and plan the nature of digital transformation they want to undertake and shape.
Business analytics — Boy have things changed! Gone are the days when forecasting was done with crystal balls. People are using “intelligence” in their “business”.
The significance of these trends for cloud service providers is the data volume that drone operations will generate.
The digital transformation is rendering traditional methods obsolete, and organizations are increasingly automating business functions such as expense and invoicing to improve efficiencies and boost productivity.
This blend of digital and design will define successful businesses from hereon. It is visible across all products coming out of big tech, and will expand to products across other industries as well.
Everything as a Service has covered all possible services and solutions be it technology-based services or day-to-day requirements ranging from food-delivery to baby care services and everything in between.
By definition, “Omni-” stands for in all ways or places without limits. Not just physical stores and e-commerce, but all possible ways of shopping including via mobile devices and marketplaces. As a shopper, I often have trouble finding what I want in physical stores.
AI systems can be used by teachers to not only craft courses customized to the student needs, but it can also be used to provide feedback to both the student and the educator about the success of the course, considering multiple variables to evaluate a student, like personality or a psychometric test.
Recent changes inspired large financial institutions to collaborate with fintech firms to acquire the strength of advanced technologies to lure more customers such as small businesses that need hassle-free time-saving technologies to help increase growth.
In their current stage, self-driving cars have already outdone human responses. But it is going to be a long time before we see completely automated self-driving cars everywhere.